7 Days a Week
Breakfast: 8:00 am – 11:30 am
Lunch: 11:30 am – 4:30 pm
Dinner: 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Sunday Brunch: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Double Barrel Steak is open to the public.
Reservations strongly suggested.
Dress Code – Attire Policy
We invite you to embrace a “smart casual” attire that contributes to the refined atmosphere of the evening. Gentlemen are welcome to wear collared shirts, trousers, and closed-toe dress shoes. Ladies are encouraged to wear dresses, skirts, or well-coordinated separates that complement the sophistication of the dining experience.
- Athletic Wear : including gym shorts, sweatpants, and sports jerseys
- Beachwear : such as swim wear, beach sandals, and flip-flops
- Extremely Casual Attire : like ripped jeans, distressed clothing, and tank tops
- Overly Informal Footwear : including slippers and flip-flops
- Hats and Caps in The Dining Area
- During Dinner Service, Blue Jeans are Frowned Upon
*Loaner shirts are available in the Clubhouse for individuals who do not adhere to the dress code.
Admittance to Double Barrel Steak is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are not following our attire guidelines.
The Double Barrel Steak Team